Read Along App Downlocad
Read Along App Download | Google’s special program Google for India 2020 (Google For India) has started. This program has been organized virtually due to Corona infection. At the beginning of this program, the company’s CEO Sundar Pichai has mentioned a special mobile app called Read Along (Bolo). Sundar Pichai has said that this app has been launched globally and is now being used in 180 countries. Let us tell you that the company had introduced this mobile app 2019
You can use the Read Along app in both Hindi and English languages. The app has courses, stories, games, etc. And Google Bolo stores photos and data on the local device keeping in mind the privacy of children.
The app also has an assistant named ‘Diya’ who is an animated character, Kashyap also said that Google has tested the app in around 200 villages in Uttar Pradesh.
The Google Bolo app is specially designed to enhance the education of children in India where they can prepare for their primary education and study what they learn in primary school at home. gets time.
Features of Read Along App
read all by yourself
- Bolo listens to what your child reads, encourages them when they read well and helps them when they get stuck – just like a real reading tutor and it will help you learn more about your child’s learning. shows curiosity.
Engaging Stories in English and Hindi
- You can use it in Hindi and English in either language if you wish, all reading material on the app is completely free and the initial catalog has 50 stories in Hindi and 40 more to come in English, all very carefully selected Has happened.
understand English better
- The AI assistant in it recognizes your reading ability and Diya can not only read the text for you but also interpret the meaning of the English text in Hindi.
enjoy as they learn
- Kids can also play interesting word games and earn in-app rewards, make reading both fun and a daily habit and don’t let it stop you as this app keeps kids learning while they play Is.
personalized for each child
- Multiple kids can use the same app, and track their progress separately. The difficulty level of recommended stories adjusts to their reading skills over time, as you can create individual accounts for your kids by uploading their unique profile photos that are stored in your phone’s local memory.
can read even without data
Available to download from your App Store, the app works completely offline, and doesn’t show any ads, so your kids can just focus on reading.
What are the benefits of Read Along App?
- Read Along is a reading app designed for children ages 5 and up.
- You will find the Read Along (Bolo) app in languages such as Hindi, English, Bengali, Urdu, Telugu, Marathi, Spanish, Tamil and Portuguese. So that you can learn in any language in it.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) assistant is supported in the Read Along app. With the help of which it helps in improving the reading skills of children.
- The special thing about the Read Along app is that it runs even without internet. The assistant present in it helps in improving the reading skills of the children and also gives feedback along with it.
- Google has also included books like Katha Kids and Chhota Bheem in the Read Along mobile app. Along with this, many educational games have also been given in it. With the help of these apps, it will help in improving the reading skills of children.
- Multi child profile feature is also provided in this app, with the help of which two children can use this app simultaneously. At the same time, this app has now been downloaded by more than 10 lakh people.
Google Read Along App Download
Want to download the Google Bolo app? Simply install it on any Android smartphone!Download Google Read Along The Easy Way, Step by Step Guide!
To download Google Bolo, install the Read Along APK on your phone by clicking on the download button below.
Read Along App Download
|Read Along Bolo App Download (Android)||Download|
|Read Along Bolo App Download (iOS)||Download|
|GlobalShowNews.Com Webpage||Click Here|