In today’s article, we will talk about the Bharat gas booking online method. Bharat gas booking online registration and login methods are also available in this post.
This is a step-by-step tutorial in which you have been explained in easy language how to Bharat Gas booking online with mobile apps, so read this article till the end.
Bharat Gas Booking Online By Mobile Apps
- For online booking of Bharat Gas cylinder, you will have to download an application from Play Store.
- Go to Google Play Store and type in the search box – Bharat Gas Here you will see a mobile application named ” Hello BPCL: The One App For All Your Fuel Needs”
- This mobile application of 35 MB has to be installed.
- After installing this mobile application has to be opened.
- After opening the mobile application, you will get to read some information that you can read or skip by clicking on the forwarding arrow.
- By clicking on getting Started, you will have to signup by entering your mobile number and clicking on Continue.
- An OTP will come on the given mobile number, you will have to enter that OTP.
- If you want to get the booking information of Cylinder through Whatsapp and SMS, then choose both options or any option of your choice.
- By accepting the Terms & Conditions, click on Create Account.
- Your account will be created, Congratulations! You have been successfully enrolled, Welcome to the Bharat Petroleum Family!
- Here you will see your User ID. Click on Continue to proceed.
- Now you have to enter the 4-digit MPIN of your choice and submit it.
- Here you will get a pop-up message – MPIN Set Successful, click on Done to proceed.
- In Bharat Gas Apps (BPCL Login) you have to log in again by entering a four-digit MPIN and from here you can successfully run this mobile application.
Now you will get to see the current time price of a cylinder on this Bharat gas booking online application.
If you want to contact Bharat Gas for any reason, then you can contact them on Toll-Free Number – 1800224344 or Mail Support – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you can select your preferred language, Hindi or English language in which you can run the application smoothly. Now on the application your details, name, distributor’s details, and current address where you live and want to get the cylinder delivered.
On the Bharat gas booking online apps, you will see the option of “Book Now”, here you can easily book the cylinder by clicking on Book Now, without entering your mobile number and consumer ID again and again.
After clicking on Book Now, you will get the information about the cylinder, such as – “Bharat Refill LPG 14.2 KG” as well as the price of the cylinder will also be shown. Your address will be written below where you want to take delivery of your cylinder.
You can choose the payment method of your choice, such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallet, or Cash On DeliveryIn Cash On Delivery, when the cylinder is delivered to your home, then you will have to pay and in the remaining option, you will have to pay online. After booking, you will get the cylinder after 1 or 2 days.
So this was the complete process for Bharat Gas booking online through mobile apps. So I hope you all have liked today’s post a lot, if you all have any questions in your mind, then I will definitely see the suggestion of any method in the comment box, we will meet in our new post till then Goodbye.